[Voxnovus] 60x60 Update

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Wed Jun 24 07:18:08 EDT 2009

Hello Gang!

It has been a long time since my last update on the project. A lot is
happening at Vox Novus, 60x60, and in my personal life.

Forgive me if you have seen this on the facebook announcements; however, I
need your help to start a new initiative for 60x60. For years people have
been asking me to produce an all acoustic 60x60. Now, the plan is to
produce 60x60 for orchestra. But we need everyone's help. One of the
things my team and I are doing is to use a website called Eventful to show
conductors and orchestras how much people want to hear an acoustic 60x60.
What I am asking you to do is "Demand It" Orchestra 60x60 at Eventful:
http://eventful.com/performers/orchestra-60x60-/P0-001-000196042-5
The more people we have asking for 60x60 the bigger and better the project
will be. I hope you can help us out and pass the word to as many as people
you know. The more the merrier! Thanks for the help.

A quick couple of other announcements:
The next 60x60 mix for 2009 has been selected and the composers can be found
here:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/Composers.htm

We have already set up several shows all over the world. Some of the
highlights are performances with the dance collaboration which included
performances our return to the World Financial Center Winter Garden Atrium
on November 13th, 2009; a performance at EMM (Electronic Music Midwest) on
November 6th, 2009 in Kansas City; and a performance in Montreal with the
Canadian Mix on November 17th, 2009 and December 4th, 2009. Here is a look
at the performance schedule so far:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/Events.htm
Have you seen the 60x60 blog with the dance performances? We have been
posting a video a day with one of the 60x60 Dance minutes for a while now.
We are up t the Winter Garden performance and you can see it here:
http://60x60.blogspot.com/
Galapagos Performances
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=663A96FB266BAAA0
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2075161C6D49F0E6
Jan Hus Perfomance
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=82A564BE5A4CCE4C

But we have more performances (audio, video, and dance) planned in St Louis,
California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, England, Ireland, and many more.

Meanwhile, please please Demand Orchestra 60x60 at eventful and get your
friends and families to do it too. We are looking for 1000 requests to
prove to orchestras and conductors to do this project.
http://eventful.com/performers/orchestra-60x60-/P0-001-000196042-5

More coming soon!

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com