[Voxnovus] 60x60 Dance video being posted once a day

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Thu Jun 25 08:16:20 EDT 2009

Hello!

This is going to be a bit of a busy week. I am trying to get back to speed
with all things Vox Novus and 60x60.
I am sure you know about the amazing collaboration the 60x60 project has had
with the world of dance. It has been an exciting adventure form the very
beginning at Jan Hus Church all the way to last year's performance at the
World Financial Center Winter Garden Atrium where we got a review in the New
York Times and had an audience of 1700 in attendance.

We have been posting a minute of the performance everyday now on a blog we
set up for 60x60. We are currently putting up the video for the Winter
Garden Performance now and will be putting up our latest performance of
60x60 at Galapagos in about 30 days.

World Financial Center Winter Garden (currently being posted once a day)
Using the music of 60x60 2008 International Mix:
http://60x60.blogspot.com/
Performance Program:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/2008_Dance_International_Mix_WFC_Winter_Garden
.htm

Galapagos Performance Art Space
Using the music of 60x60 2008 Evolution Mix:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=663A96FB266BAAA0
Performance Program:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/2008_Dance_Evolution_Mix_Galapagos_Friday_Nigh
t.htm
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2075161C6D49F0E6
Performance Program:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/2008_Dance_Evolution_Mix_Galapagos_Saturday_Ni
ght.htm

Jan Hus Church
Using the music of 60x60 2006 Evolution Mix:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=82A564BE5A4CCE4C
Performance Program:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/2006_Concert_Program.htm

A link to the main 60x60 Dance page:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/60x60_Dance.htm

This year the 60x60 Dance project is touring using local dancers in each
venue. While I think the video above is cool it isn't anything compared to
seeing it live. We have confirmed performances in New York City (a return
performance at the World Financial Center Winter Garden), Kansas City, St
Louis, and Montreal. If you in the area drop by. If you know any
choreographers and/or dancers let them know about the project too.

More soon!

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com
60x60 Director
Living Music Foundation Vice President
Founder of Vox Novus
http://www.VoxNovus.com

P.S. Don't forget to "Demand" Orchestra 60x60 at Eventful.
http://eventful.com/performers/orchestra-60x60-/P0-001-000196042-5
Our goal is 1000 people to demand the project to prove to orchestras new
music is wanted!
Spread the word.