[Voxnovus] Composer's Voice Concert Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:00 PM at Christ St. Steven's Church New York, NY

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Thu Mar 19 08:29:26 EDT 2009

Vox Novus monthly chamber concert series adds a special concert event this
month in addition to its normal schedule. This Sunday we will be featuring
the works of Betty Wishart, Beth Anderson, Margret Schedel, Brian Belet,
Jordan Mclean and several others. For this concert we will be making a
return to one of our favortie venues, Christ St. Steven's Church near
Broadway on 69th Street in New York City.
The concert starts at 3:00 PM Sunday March 22nd.

See you there!

The "Composer's Voice" series is an opportunity for contemporary composers
to express their musical aesthetic and personal "voice" created in their
compositions.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:00 PM
Christ & St. Stephen's Church
120 W 69 St