[Voxnovus] 60x60 at The 3rd Annual Kentucky New Music Festival and a "bit" about 60x60 Dance

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Fri Oct 16 08:46:32 EDT 2009

I am excited to announce a performance of the 60x60 audio version of the
2009 International mix at The 3rd Annual Kentucky New Music Festival
presented by The Central Kentucky Student Chapter, SCI and the University of
Kentucky School of Music.

Tuesday, October 20, 2:00pm
60 x 60 (2009 International Mix)
Niles Gallery, Lucille Little Fine Arts Library
160 Patterson Drive
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
All events are FREE and open to the public

This is the third time we have been in the festival and we have been part of
the festival since their inception. The festival goes from the 19th to the
26th - check them out if you are in the area!

Meanwhile... A bit about 60x60 Dance

Some press about our last performance of 60x60 Dance in Columbus, Ohio

Columbus Dispatch
http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live/content/life/stories/2009/10/03/1A_60X6
0_DANCE.ART_ART_10-03-09_D1_M3F7CT9.html?sid=101
The Other Paper
http://www.theotherpaper.com/articles/2009/10/02/arts/doc4ac4b76b6f314685115
350.txt#
Columbus Alive
http://www.columbusalive.com/live/content/features/stories/2009/10/01/ca_ar_
60x60-dance.html

With a big thanks to CM2 Columbus Movement Movement to helping us make this
happen.
http://www.columbusmovementmovement.com

60x60 Dance has a bunch of performances coming up:

A little spotlight for a couple of members at the American Composers Forum:
http://www.composersforum.org/artists_spotlight.cfm?oid=1349

November 6th, 2009 - 7:30 PM
60x60 Dance 2009 International Mix
EMM Electronic Music Midwest festival
Kansas City Kansas Community College (KCKCC)
7250 State Ave
Kansas City, KS 66112-3098
FREE ADMISSION
http://www.emmfestival.org/

November 8th, 2009 - 7:00 PM
60x60 Dance 2009 International Mix
Mad Art Gallery
2727 S. 12th Street, St. Louis, MO 63118
Tickets for regular admission is $15, $7 for students/artists with a valid
ID. For questions about ticketing, please contact New Music Circle at
314-567-5384.
http://www.madart.com/eventsexhibitions/publicevents/robvoiseys60x60dance.ht

November 13th, 2009 - 12:30 PM and again at 7:30 PM
60x60 Dance 2009 International Mix
World Financial Center Winter Garden
220 Vesey Street New York, NY 10281
FREE ADMISSION
60x60 Dance in New York is presented by Vox Novus and arts>World Financial
Center which is sponsored by American Express, Battery Park City Authority,
Brookfield Properties and Merrill Lynch.

For more information on arts>World Financial Center, visit
www.artsworldfinancialcenter.com

http://www.artsworldfinancialcenter.com/cgi-bin/Go.cgi?q_id=972&q_category=2

And that is not all!!!
60x60 Dance has the 2008 Canada Mix performing in Montreal, Quebec too !!!

November 21st, 2009 - 2:00 PM and again at 8:00 PM
60x60 Dance Canada Mix
Concordia College
7141 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montreal, Canada
FREE ADMISSION

December 4th, 2009 -8:00 PM
60x60 Dance Canada Mix
Oscar Peterson Theater
Concordia College
7141 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montreal, Canada
FREE ADMISSION

Last but not least I want to send out the links on YouTube of our last dance
performances:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=663A96FB266BAAA0
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2075161C6D49F0E6
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CFD7D60B6E8F328F
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=629923E356EB053B

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com
60x60 Director
Living Music Foundation Vice President
Founder of Vox Novus
http://www.VoxNovus.com

P.S. I just found a review of the Zlatko Cosic's collaboration for the 2007
International mix. in Swedish
http://gd.se/kultur/musik/1.874411#