[Voxnovus] 60x60 Kicking into high gear!

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Thu May 20 22:53:30 EDT 2010

Hello all!

I just wanted to give a quick note about the Vox Novus list...
60x60 is kicking into high gear (as if you haven't noticed)
360 degrees of 60x60 in collaboration with ICMC(International Computer Music
Conference)
Is instigating, presenting and producing more than 120 performances in the
next 6 months.
Not to mention 4 dance shows here in New York City but also Montreal, London
and St Louis.

As you can imagine a lot of concert announcements are going to go through
the list. (I hope I can keep up below is a listing of some performances
already)
I will be listing everything here:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/Events.htm

So hold on tight! It is going to be a wild ride.
And for those who hate spam... Please be patient... I am not spamming...
Everyone should note I intend to list events only once.
And please note Composer's Voice is also going strong. (basically booked
out this year) We have an fantastic new idea for next year and we will be
announcing calls for works in the next few months.
There are a few new initiatives in the works as well... As soon as I find
some time to breathe.

As always I am interested in you comments and feedback.

And please spread the word! Come to a performance! This year I am hoping
to get around locally to everywhere in the world!

Talk to you soon

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com
60x60 Director
Living Music Foundation Vice President
Founder of Vox Novus
http://www.VoxNovus.com

5/20/10 60x60 (2010 / ICMC Burgundy Mix) Music Department of the University
of Wisconsin Richland Campus, Richland, Wisconsin
5/19/10 60x60 (2010 / ICMC Burgundy Mix) Carrboro, North Carolina
5/14/10 60x60 (2010 / ICMC Burgundy Mix) Composer Concordance, Parkside
Lounge, New York City
5/12/10 60x60 (2010 / ICMC Burgundy Mix) City University in London, London,
England
5/07/10 60x60 (2010 / ICMC Burgundy Mix) Outpost 186, Cambridge,
Massachusetts
5/05/10 60x60 (2010 / ICMC Burgundy Mix) Lancaster Institute for the
Contemporary Arts, Lancaster University, Lancaster, United Kingdom