[Voxnovus] Recounting 60x60 Dance in St Louis

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Tue Oct 5 10:05:40 EDT 2010

60x60 Dance in St Louis was fantastic!!!!
First I want to give a big hug and a large thank you to all the
choreographers and dancers from St Louis. They did an amazing job and their
performance was spectacular!

I can't wait to see the video on HEC TV! If you didn't get the chance to
see the event streamed live. HEC TV will be archiving the event on their
website. When the link becomes available I will definitely let you know.

60x60 Dance got a lot of notice as part of the American Arts Experience at
the Sheldon. And below was some of the previews of what was to come. It
was exciting to have a New York 60x60 Dance veteran and St Louis native
Hettie Barnhill part of the show. (She is on Fela! right now on Broadway. a
must see)

Channel 11 news KPLR - Interview with Hettie Barnill
http://www.kplr11.com/videobeta/e6a54f6c-fe10-426a-be36-301d38d89c8d/Enterta
inment/Hetti-Barnhill-Dancer
A preview of 60x60 Dance - St Louis Today - by Calvin Wilson
http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/article_ff564980-4bc0-5b00-a5ee-51eb2a
b16167.html
A bit about the American Arts Experience in St Louis in West End Word
http://www.westendword.com/NC/0/1664.html