[Voxnovus] 60x60 Dance available for streaming archived at HEC TV

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Thu Oct 7 21:33:15 EDT 2010

If you haven't experienced 60x60 Dance, here's your chance!
HEC TV has archived the 60x60 Dance performance in St Louis.
Here is the link:
http://www.hectv.org/programs/spec/program.php?specialid=51

Now is the chance to see a great performance recorded exceptionally well.
HEC TV had a full team with 4 cameras and interviewed several of the
choreographers and composers afterwards.

Please let me know what you think of it. I really would like to know what
you thought of the music mix, the dancers, the choreographers, and the
interviews.

Feel free to comment on my facebook page or to send an email
support at voxnovus.com . I am really curious to hear your opinions. (honest
feedback is always best for me to hear)

And please, please, please... Spread the link to everyone you think might be
interested. I would love to get many many hits oon this link at HEC TV to
impress upon them how strong and committed our community is. This way when
we return to St Louis, they will be excited to work with us again.

Thanks!

Rob

P.S.
Here is a link to the St Louis program page:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/2010_Dance_The_Sheldon_St_Louis.htm

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com
60x60 Director