[Voxnovus] 60x60 Call for works - Deadline extended for alternate mixes

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Sat Jan 15 14:05:40 EST 2011

Hello All!

The call for 60x60 for 2011 was a tremendous success with over 700
submissions.

This year we are striving to create some new mixes:
60x60 Latin American Mix
60x60 UK Mix (artists from the United Kingdom)
60x60 Ear to the Earth Mix (an EMF collaborative with environmentally themed
works)
60x60 Canada Mix

But we need more works to make them happen.

If you have a work that fits in any of the mixes above please submit a 60
seconds work. I am keeping the submissions open until January 31st to see
if we can recruit enough works.

60x60 is also putting together the Athena Mix and all women's mix for the
Athena Festival. We have already received enough submissions but more are
always welcome!
In fact. if you missed the deadline for any reason. now is the time to
submit.

Looking forward to hearing your work!

Here is the submission link. SPREAD THE WORD!
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/submission/

rob

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com