[Voxnovus] Special Event Announcement for April 2nd

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Thu Mar 31 08:08:48 EDT 2011

Vox Novus, Remarkable Theater Brigade and Jan Hus Church are helping host a
very special awareness raising and donor recruiting event, Saturday, April
02, 2011 from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM at Jan Hus Presbyterian Church, 351 East
74th Street, New York, New York, 10021 - Share The Joy of Life - Join The
Bone Marrow Registry!

In the midst of constant sorrow and calamity where everyone is in need of
money or support I would like to ask you for only a little of your time and
the opportunity to possibly be a match for someone who is in dire need. One
of my friends was in need of this crucial match and was fortunate to have
found one. Her and I are now trying to pass the good karma forward to
another needing soul by increasing The Bone Marrow Registry.

The process is easy. Just come down and get swabbed. (Just grabbing a few
cheek cells.)
There will be coffee and donuts... And a little music from the gang at Vox
Novus.
So if you have a spare couple of minutes this Saturday, come on down and
share a bit of life with us.

More information below:

http://beamatch.eventbrite.com/

Join us on April 2nd to celebrate life and be given the opportunity to save
many more lives by joining as a DKMS registered bone marrow donor.

All you need to do is swab a cheek to register!

Thousands of leukemia patients need bone marrow transplants to save their
lives. By submitting a cheek swab and joining the Be The Match registry, you
will increase the chances that these patients find a life-saving match. The
first step to become part of the registry is to get swabbed.

Why are we doing this event? - To share the joy of life!

What's going to happen at this event? - You will swab your cheek and
register as a donor.

What else is going to happen? - Live Music! (from Vox Novus) and
Refreshments will be provided!

What do I need to bring? - Personal identification (e.g., driver's license
or passport)

Contact anjalimahadevan2003 at yahoo.com if you have trouble registering

To learn more about being a donor visit DKMS at:
http://www.dkmsamericas.org/bone-marrow-donors/become-marrow-donor/bone-marr
ow-donation-process

Thanks! I hope to see you there!

Robert Voisey