[Voxnovus] Composer's Voice concert - Trajetória Brasileirathe music of Prelúdio 21 - February 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM - New York City

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Wed Feb 22 07:56:06 EST 2012

This Sunday on February 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM Composer’s Voice concert has
exciting concert with an amazing lineup of performers and composers,
Trajetória Brasileirathe music of Prelúdio 21.

This our 2nd Annual concert featuring the composers of Brazil’s Prelúdio 21:
J. Orlando Alves, Marcos Lucas, Neder Nassaro, Alexandre Schubert, Caio
Senna and 2012 Latin Grammy Nominee (best classical album) Sergio Roberto de
Oliveira, who is traveling from Brazil for this concert.

For over 10 years Prelúdio 21 has stood out against the backdrop of
contemporary music of Rio de Janeiro, offering a single aesthetic creating a
mosaic of different compositional styles. "This is the only opportunity in
NYC to hear the cutting-edge music of Brazil's leading living composers all
in one concert!” - Doug DaSilva

We have an incredible group of performers: Sarah Carrier, flute; Andrea
Christie, piano; Daniel Hallford, Sylwia Kloc, and Kurt Toriello, guitars;
Josh Henderson, violin; Sophia Yan, piano and our special guest, from Rio de
Janeiro, flautist Maria Carolina Cavalcanti!

The concert is FREE!!! We are strongly encouraging donations of FOOD,
CLOTHING & TOILETRIES for the Homeless Outreach & Advocacy Program at the
church.

Sunday 1:00PM
February 26, 2012
Jan Hus Church