[Voxnovus] Looking forward TWO O' 22. :)

New Voice in New Music voxnovus at voxnovus.com
Mon Jan 3 11:37:13 EST 2022

Looking forward!!!

I wanted to share with you plans for the upcoming year!

Vox Novus has returned to producing, presenting, and promoting new
music.

With our new collaborator Virtual Concert Halls, Vox Novus will be
presenting virtual concerts online in a new concert format where
audiences can connect with musicians and composers.

Composer's Voice has become a monthly TV show on channel 2 with
Manhattan Neighborhood Network cable access in New York City.  The first
Saturday every month.

Contemporary Quartets is a brand new project with 3 sets of performed
and recorded; we have 2 more productions coming in January and February.
Another call for composers to produce their string quartets is announced
with performances to happen in May and June.

Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame is going on strong.  Thomas Piercy's
Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame for Hichiriki is coming soon on January 15th.
David Bohn has just finished his successful call for one minute works
for Toy Piano.  AND Harpist Danielle Kuntz a champion of new music joins
Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame with a call for one-minute works for solo harp.

Did I mention I plan on working with dance again too?

More is coming!  Some new strategies and MORE NEW MUSIC!

It is a different landscape from when I was last producing concerts on a
regular basis.  I welcome anyone who wants to discuss some of my plans
and give me their thoughts.

I am looking forward to sharing some new music with you in 2022!

Some things coming up to mark in your calendar

Performances

Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame featuring Thomas Piercy with Hichiriki
https://youtu.be/xDWz2sMFA-8

Contemporary Quartets with Argus Quartet
https://youtu.be/GChPH4KU8x0

Calls

Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame for Harp
http://www.musicavatar.org/categories/Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame-with-harpist-Danielle-Kuntz/index.html

Contemporary Quartets looking for composer who want to produce their
quartets
https://www.newmusicengine.org/categories/Contemporary-Quartets-2022/index.html

--
Robert Voisey