[Voxnovus] Calls Calls and more Calls for Scores

New Voice in New Music voxnovus at voxnovus.com
Wed Oct 19 06:40:28 EDT 2022

Calls Calls and more Calls for Scores

There are so many call for scores at Vox Novus is hard to keep up.

Here is a Summary:
Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame featuring cellist František Brikcius performance
date moved.
Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame with Mary Beth Orr announcement coming soon!
A workshop for or taishogoto with David Bohn - Deadline soon!
A production call for Flute and Piano with Linda Chatterton and Matthew
McCright- Deadline soon!
(A call to subscibe to Vox Novus YouTube channel :)

First just a little insider track to what is happening with
Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame featuring cellist František Brikcius.  The call
for scores received almost 200 submissions!  This was one of the largest
amount of scores received for a single call with
Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame.  We are reviewing the works as fast as
possible.  The date for the performance has been moved to Decmeber.
Could there be a second set selected as well from all these works? Stay
Tuned for more.

Mary Beth Orr is so excited with the works she received. The
announcement for Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame with Mary Beth Orr is coming
soon!

We have a new call for scores for David Bohn!
http://www.musicavatar.org/categories/Taishogoto-Workshop-with-David-Bohn/index.html

Vox Novus is looking for composers to workshop their works (maximum
duration three minutes) composed for taishogoto. Selected works will be
workshopped online with David Bohn online via Streamyard on November 19,
2022

This is a fascinating instrument for a composer.  Take a chance and get
to workshop a piece with this fantastic performer.  It is also a great
way to warm up for a new Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame call on the horizon!
http://www.musicavatar.org/categories/Fifteen-Minutes-of-Meditation-and-Contemplation-Featuring-David-Bohn/index.html

Vox Novus is also doing production projects.  This is a relatively new
endeavor where we recruit dedicated musicians to review works that
composers want to produce to get a quality audio and video recording of
their work. This is a composer funded project.  Take a look at this
opportunity coming up:
https://www.newmusicengine.org/categories/Composers-Voice-Recordings-with-Linda-Chatterton-and-Matthew-McCright/index.html

I want to also show you a past projext we did with Matthew McCright on
Composer's Voice:
https://youtu.be/57M41viau1U

I think you can see why we wanted to work with Matthew McCright again!

Please like and subscribe to the YouTube channel!  Especially to get to
watch a new bunch of interviews with artists and composers coming up on
Composer's Voice!

See a few inteviews we did over the past few weeks while they are still
available:
https://youtu.be/wT1XD9_qJIc
https://youtu.be/sTAWScu6-ac
https://youtu.be/UlWGmpyaKy4

More coming soon!
(Please like and subscribe to stay update on upcoming interviews.)