[Voxnovus] New Developments at Vox Novus - Composer's Voice, Contemporary Quartets, Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame, and 60x60

New Voice in New Music voxnovus at voxnovus.com
Sat Apr 15 09:24:13 EDT 2023

New Developments at Vox Novus

Composer’s Voice on Manhattan Neighborhood Network is leaping forward.
The frequency of shows has changed from once a month to once every 2
weeks.
There is a show today!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYfklf7dNh3soxzDgkeo3WDm5Ir6UKjQg

Take a listen to the show.
Subscribe to the channel.
And if you like it give it a thumbs up. :)

I am building this channel.  The support I get here the more new music I
can produce and promote, including yours.

Production projects are moving ahead and growing.
Vox Novus has created some new projects to directly support musicians
who champion new music: Contemporary Quartets and Contemporary
Recordings.   It is a place where composers can be producers of their
own music and get talented musicians to perform and record their pieces.
Today’s Composer’s Voice is featuring that project!
I have just published a new call for Contemporary Quartets:
http://www.voxnovus.com/composersvoice/featuring/contemporaryquartets/index.htm

And Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame continues to grow and grow and grow.
There is so much here!   In the last 3 years, we have featured 12
musicians. (That’s one every 3 months!) And if that wasn’t enough they
created 16 sets!  And if that wasn’t enough there are 7 sets waiting to
be announced! And if that wasn’t enough there are 2 calls for scores
currently out!  And Vox Novus is working on 2 brand new calls coming out
soon!  The shows are getting featured on the Composer’s Voice channel.
More performances are happening in new venues.  Recordings are happening
with old sets from the past. And musicians of the project continue to
play their minutes dedicated to them as well as work with composers to
grow the minutes into larger pieces!  More is coming!
Take a look!
http://www.voxnovus.com/15_Minutes_of_Fame/video/

And 60x60 is back!
http://www.60x60.com/calls/

I look forward to hearing new music, seeing new dance, and just
experiencing “madness that makes the cultural world go round”
https://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/18/arts/dance/18wint.html