[game_edu] CFP

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:14:06 EDT 2008

Call for papers:

Presentations
With the theme of ³Ideas for the Future,² we seek proposals for
presentations in either of two forms: Thought Pieces and Papers. All
submissions must be received by September 19, 2008.

Papers offer a more traditional opportunity for presentation of ideas,
positions, and research. Papers will be reviewed for possible publication
in the conference proceedings of iDMAa Journal. Send abstracts (250 to 500
words) to Jeff Ritchie (Ritchie at lvc.edu).

Thought pieces invite participate to choose the medium that best conveys
their ideas for future of digital media (words, pictures, sounds, whatever).
Thought Pieces should be short (no more than 3000 words or 4 minutes).
Contact: Scott Shamp (sshamp at uga.edu)

We request that Thought Pieces and Papers expand upon subjects in the
following areas:
* Setting (mobile, outdoor media, virtual worlds)
* Learning (pedagogy, methods, topics)
* Entertainment (video, animation, games)
* Creativity (art, design, music)
* Business (jobs, industries)

Participation Proposal Deadline
All requests for participation must be received by September 19, 2008.

Ray L. Steele, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Int¹l Digital Media & Arts Assoc
Distinguished Professor, Center for Info & Comm Sciences
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
765-285-1889 office
765-285-1516 fax
765-215-5732 cell
rsteele at bsu.edu
--
Susan Gold
goldfile at gmail.com

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde