[game_edu] GDC - other meetups?

richard at moyaentertainment.com richard at moyaentertainment.com
Thu Feb 7 13:08:07 EST 2008

Hi all,

Delurking here for a bit. Going to GDC, but only the Expo part,
unfortunately not the full week. Is there any gatherings going on
related to Social games other than Monday and Tuesday?

I would like to chat it up with a few folks as our demo for Street
Smart Detroit (www.StreetSmartDetroit.com) is nearing a readiness to
release a demo state. Planing to come out to the Games for Change
conference in June as well, so if it don't work out at GDC, then we
can meet up there.

What am I looking for? Well, suggestions for ways to 'get the game'
done and released. Funding sources to help with such an endeavour and
what not. The game is intended to be a 5-10 hour game currently,
release it and have all proceeds go to local homeless charities in and
around Detroit.

Thanks,
--
Rich Elswick