[game_edu] Ad Hoc committee

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:09:06 EDT 2008

Re: [game_edu] Ad Hoc committeeI note that Brenda has excluded me from being on the ad hoc committee, despite my probably being the person who has taught longest (over 14 years), taught at both 2-year and 4-year universities and at trade schools, and taught in both the US and UK. It could not be more obvious that you are exclusing me for personal reasons and this really has to stop.

Get a life Brenda and Susan, stop excluding people for personal reasons and realise that we all have something to contribute here.

Tim Langdell PhD