[game_edu] game education in k-12

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:52:08 EDT 2008

game education in k-12I think starting a wiki on this is a great idea Susan. Here at National University we are heavily involved in credentially K-12 teachers and also run an online Educational Technology masters program aimed at K-12 teachers which has a focus on the use of games to educate, so we would welcome the interchange of ideas which could come from such a wiki.

Tim

Tim Langdell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Media