[game_edu] Where to post academic job offers?

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:13:06 EDT 2008

Why do you think all game design positions reside in a computer science
department? It is that silo approach to our genre that upsets me most in
this discussion. How can you be surprised that a lot of game design
instructors don't have experience? I just came back from a conference trying
to help computer science professors add games into their curriculum to help
increase low student numbers in CS. There are not that many instructors that
actually have design/industry experience. We all try very hard to come to
games in whatever way we can, they are all valid in my opinion as long as
there is a passion for games and a willing to learn.

Susan

Susan Gold
goldfile at gmail.com

³In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!² - J. G. Ballard