[game_edu] Where to post academic job offers?

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:38:49 EDT 2008

I would echo what Brenda said - I think there is such a shortage of good game designers that any good designer who decides to go into academe should be easily able to keep one foot in commercial game design. Certainly, I've had some of my most fruitful and exciting design projects since I became an academic. I personally find that teaching feeds my inspiration for design and vice versa.

Tim

Tim Langdell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Lead Faculty, MFA in Videogame Production & Design
Department of Media
School of Media & Communication
National University
tlangdell at nu.edu