[game_edu] Student portfolio networking group on Facebook

Brenda Brathwaite bbrathwa at scad.edu
Wed Apr 1 17:24:06 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

While I was giving my "100 Questions, 97 Answers, 56 Minutes on 300
Slides" talk this week at GDC, there were lots of people in the room who
said they were willing to work with others for free just to be able to
get a game created for their portfolio - programmers, artists,
producers, designers and audio designers among them.

I promised to create this group when I returned: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=8185&uid=62532932181#/group.php?gid=62532932181

For colleges that are particularly tech heavy or art heavy, this might serve as a good meeting point for the students to get together.

Brenda