[game_edu] guidance for students and parents

Roberts, Scott sroberts at cim.depaul.edu
Tue Apr 7 07:34:40 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestion Erin. Tom Sloper's site is quoted frequently by students on the Game Career Guide's forums, so I think he's doing a great service that's having an effect. I'll try to contact him for input on this as well. Linking to sources like his will be helpful, and more evidence that a central source would help.

Dan and I are going to work on the basics and then come back to the group for input. Along the way if any of you have ideas and suggestions please pass them along to us directly and we'll try to fit everything in.

Dan Carreker DanC at NarrativeDesigns.com<mailto:DanC at NarrativeDesigns.com>
Scott Roberts sroberts at CIM.depaul.edu<mailto:sroberts at cti.depaul.edu>

Thanks,
Scott