[game_edu] Oklahoma Electronic Game Expo

Taghavi-Burris, Akram ataghaviburris at occc.edu
Tue Apr 7 09:26:49 EDT 2009

Hello All,
I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know about the Oklahoma Electronic Game Expo this Saturday April 11, 2009.
The expo was put together by myself and my game design students.

The goal of the event is to highlight the game industry and other computer art industries such as web, graphic and multimedia design, as well as computer animation, within Oklahoma. The industry in Oklahoma is very limited right now, we hope to highlight the opportunities Oklahoma has for developing and growing such industries and the degree programs that help develop a workforce for that industry.

The event is free and open to the public and will be held at the Oklahoma City Community College. There will be several exhibitors and several guest speakers throughout the day.

For more information visit: http://oege.catblog.occc.edu/wordpress/

-- Mrs. Akram Taghavi-Burris :)
Program Director of Game Design / Multimedia
Professor of Computer Aided Technology
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159-4444