[game_edu] David Perry's Game Design Book Social Network

Michael Lubker snowballz.game at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:52:07 EDT 2009

I just attended David Perry's first chat (which looks like it will
become a weekly or biweekly event) about game design and adding
content to his Game Design book. For anyone interested, check out
http://gamedesignbook.com - he's trying to get people to form groups
on certain game design aspects and work on creating chapters for the
next edition of the book (to be released in 2010 or 2011). With the
size and info-density of the current book (1040 pages) I think it may
take me that long to digest it all!

Anyway, hope to see some participation. I am starting groups on skill
trees, fedex quests, economies, and accelerometers. I hope some of you
may be interested in participating. :)

~M

--
~ "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin

http://snowballz.joey101.net