[game_edu] FW: IGDA EdSIG Collaboration

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 04:14:03 EDT 2009

I just got this note from David Perry (see forward), it relates to the
announcement Michael sent out earlier today about David¹s Game Design book
and social network surrounding it¹s evolution. I am sure some of you might
be interested in using the book in your classrooms and/or working on making
Edition 2 an even better tome.

Professors
To receive an evaluation copy for adoption purposes, please send an email to
gratiscopyrequests at cengage.com with the following information:

* The title of the book: David Perry on Game Design, ISBN-10#: 1584506687;
ISBN-13#: 978-1584506683
* Your name, department and college name
* The name of the course for which you are considering the book
* Your mailing address (must be street address not P.O. Box)

Susan
--
Susan Gold
Skype: tahoegold

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde