[game_edu] Summer internships in gaming?

Allison Fitzgerald allison at computercamps.com
Wed Feb 18 15:28:58 EST 2009

Hi Ted,

Thank you for contacting Emagination Computer Camps. We are currently
recruiting college students to teach game design and development to children
ages 8-17. We offer seasonal jobs and paid internships! Emagination's
competitive compensation package includes a weekly salary plus room and
board (worth over $350/week and includes weekend and off duty housing and
meals!!) We also provide you transportation to and from the local airport at
the beginning and end of camp.

Qualified candidates are proficient in one or more of the following areas:
FPS Game Design (FPS Creator), RPG Game Design (Never Winter Nights 2
Editor), Strategy Game Design (War Craft 3/Frozen Throne), Action Game
Design (Game Maker 7.0), Puzzle Game Design (Torque), Flash Games, 3D
Texture Mapping (Photoshop), 3D Animation (3DS Max), 3D Game Modding, 3D
Character Modeling, Video Game Programming, Audacity.

If you have students who are interested, please direct them to our summer
jobs page at http://www.computercamps.com/computer/camp/summer_job.html

Please contact me at 781-933-8795 or via email at Allison at computercamps.com,
if you would like more information.

Kind regards,
Allison

Allison Fitzgerald, Assistant Director of Camps

Emagination Computer Camps

110 Winn St. Suite 205

Woburn, MA 01801

Toll Free: 877-248-0206

Phone: 781-933-8796

Fax: 781-933-0749

allison at computercamps.com

www.computercamps.com

entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Emagination Computer
Camps by telephone (877) 248 - 0206, or email camp at computercamps.com and
delete the message. Thank you, Education Holdings Inc d/b/a Emagination
Computer Camps.