[game_edu] Getting information about game education to those interested in it

Grant Shonkwiler gshonk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:16:39 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone,
I don't know if I have introduced myself yet but I am Grant Shonkwiler I am
a Game Programmer and Designer at Megatouch Games in Philly. I also am one
of the moderators at GameCareerGuide.com, as well as having written for them
a few times, and we always love having more industry professionals come and
give advice. So come on over and play :)

Grant