[game_edu] Digital Art Instructor tenure track position at Riverside Community College District / Norco, California

Judy.Perhamus at rcc.edu Judy.Perhamus at rcc.edu
Mon Mar 2 14:48:39 EST 2009

The Riverside Community College District / Norco campus is currently advertising a full-time tenure- rack position for a Digital Art Instructor. The position closes on March 16, 2009.

RCCD is part of the California Community College System which consists of 110 community colleges in 72 districts within California. Norco, California is located in Southern California at the intersection of the I-91 and I-15 corridors. The Norco campus is growing with a head count of just over 10,000 students.

The Digital Art Instructor position combines traditional art skills with digital art including 3D Modeling and Animation in support of the newly state approved Game Art certificate and Game Art A.A. degree. Teaching experience is required. Game studio experience is desired. A Master's degree in studio fine art or the equivalent is required. For more details regarding the position or to apply for the position, please visit https://jobs.rcc.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1236016023017

Also visit our Norco Game Art website at www.rcc.edu/norcogameart for more information about the program. Feel free to contact me if you want more information about the Norco campus or the Game Art program.

Contact Susan Boling in Human Resources for questions regarding the equivalency evaluation process, salary and benefits. Susan Boling can be reached at susan.boling at rcc.edu or at (951) 222- 8356.

-- Judy

Judy Perhamus Perry
Associate Professor, Computer Information Systems
Riverside Community College
2001 Third Street, Norco, CA 92860
(951) 372-7099
judy.perhamus at rcc.edu <mailto:judy.perhamus at rcc.edu>