[game_edu] thoughts on access to industry research

Jordan Lynn jordanl at uga.edu
Fri May 22 17:25:59 EDT 2009

What about older, archived reports? If the up-to-date reports on the latest
titles and franchises are too expensive, what about industry and sales
information from five years ago?

I understand that the videogame industry expands rapidly each year, and so
older data might not be as useful, but access to data that companies may not
actively be using could be a more economical option to teach students about
industry structure and market performance.

-Jordan Lynn