[game_edu] Game Guild

Scott Price sprice at textuality.org
Sun Sep 27 00:23:55 EDT 2009

Hello Leo (and List)--

I'm the project manager and one of the main contacts for Gamestar Mechanic.
Though it is not fully public (again) yet, we are considering a release for
some educational communities prior to the next public release. Also, the
Institute of Play developed a Learning Guide (for educators) and a Strategy
Guide (for players) which might help you plan how best to use it in your
program regardless of the release date.

Feel free to contact me off-list about your project. Hopefully I can help
with planning, and certainly (for Gamestar Mechanic) I can help with
execution!

--Scott Price
sprice at textuality.org
sprice at gamestarmechanic.com