[game_edu] GES Europe June 21-22

Suzanne Freyjadis suzanne at gamepathevents.com
Wed May 19 13:37:59 EDT 2010

The Inaugural Game <http://www.geseurope.com/> Education Summit Europe is
going to be the best place to meet and hear from the leaders of the video
game industry and in Game Education from Europe and around the world.

Early Registration is open now. To save an additional 15%, use discount
codes:

IGDAGESEUR for European
<http://www.gameeducationsummit.com/register/GES-Europe-2010/> Registration
on June 21-22

Building a strong community of educators in Europe is the focus behind
bringing the Game Education Summit to Copenhagen this June. There will be
lots of networking opportunities at the Summit as well as amazing sessions.

We are bringing in the thought leaders on game education including industry
leaders as well as academics and researchers. We have worked hard to create
a schedule of sessions that are intriguing and fun.

The opening keynote will be given by, Mr. David Helgason, CEO of Unity
Technologies. The keynote will be inspiring and visionary. Unity
Technologies' vision is to democratize game development, and develop
technology for the next generation of the industry.

Additional keynote addresses will be given by Mr. Peter Espersen the Online
Community Lead at LEGO Group and Dr. Miguel Siquart Head of the Media
Technology and Games Program at the IT University of Copenhagen.

Visit the website www.geseurope.com <http://www.geseurope.com/> for more
information about the program and speakers.

Suzanne Freyjadis

Director

Game Education Summit

Editor