[game_edu] Unity Workshop Curriculum?

KENNETH KLEINER KLEINERK at faytechcc.edu
Fri Feb 11 08:43:52 EST 2011

I am interested in the response to this. Any information would be
appreciated.

Kenneth Kleiner, CCNA, CCAI, IC3, CAW, Security+, RHCT, ICMP
Web Technologies Department Chair
i3D and SGD point-of-contact
NC PBL State Chapter Development Director
PBL Adviser
AITP Adviser

ATC 113A
Fayetteville Technical Community College
(910) 678 8572/8347
kleinerk at faytechcc.edu

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties
by an authorized state official. (G.S. § 132-1 et. seq.) If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this email or any attachment is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.

>>> On 2/10/2011 at 11:13 PM, in message

<AANLkTimzhu3+J17e8syGLr5Jitsvj-G0m7AoL+me0VXZ at mail.gmail.com>, Beth
Aileen Lameman <beth at bethaileen.com> wrote:
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has curriculum that includes Unity in a
workshop setting. I am aware of bountiful resources online, but I'm
hoping for something more specific to a workshop format for reference.
Even an outline of what is taught would be helpful. I'm working on
well-rounded curriculum for a two-week intensive workshop for high
school students transitioning into university. It not only includes
Unity, but also art, animation, design, sound, and other aspects.

Thanks much!
- Beth

--
Beth Aileen Lameman, Ph.D. (ABD) | http://www.bethaileen.com