[game_edu] Unity Workshop Curriculum?

Ali Arya arya at carleton.ca
Fri Feb 11 09:55:34 EST 2011

Hi Bill,

Thanx for sharing the information.

I used Unity in my game design course last fall in combination with XNA, and
I'm planning to upgrade to Unity Pro and have more focus on that instead of
XNA for fall 2011. Your experience will be greatly helpful to me. I will
look into Noesis Interactive. The educational discount I could get from
unity was 80% for more than 20 licenses. Were you able to get something
better through N.I.? Yearly subscription for D3 itself is 180 but I assume
that's individual.

Best,

Ali Arya

Assistant Professor, IMD Program Coordinator, arya at carleton.ca

School of Information Technology, Carleton University, Ottawa

Phone: 613-520-2600 Ext. 4184

http://www.csit.carleton.ca/~arya

"You see things and say why,

I dream of things and say why not ..."