[game_edu] Unity Workshop Curriculum?

Charles Rich rich at WPI.EDU
Fri Feb 11 10:26:04 EST 2011

Hi Bill,

Do by any chance post your class notes or outlines online? Also, can
you say how much you had to pay to get access for your class (how many
students) to the full set of Unity training modules at design3.com?

Tx, -CR

--
Dr. Charles Rich, Professor of Computer Science
Interactive Media and Game Development

Email: rich at wpi.edu   Phone: 508-831-5945   Fax: 508-831-5776
Home: http://www.cs.wpi.edu/~rich