[game_edu] Unity Workshop Curriculum?

Linda Sellheim Linda.Sellheim at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 11 09:24:21 EST 2011

http://students.autodesk.com/ama/orig/Curriculum/ADA2011/New-Modules.html

I'm the Academic Segment Manager at Autodesk creating content for the secondary market. We created this last spring, it's for secondary schools and includes the creation of a simple environment and then taking the space into Unity. We have run 3 successful pilots with this and hopefully posting examples later this year. It also includes all of the visual development and lots of video.

This is for Maya, but I also have the entire curriculum for 3rd Max, please feel free to contact me off list if you are interested. We look forward to bringing you some really great new content in late spring.

Sent from my iPad