[game_edu] CFP: Pacific Resources for Education and Learning (PREL) www.prel.org

Bill Crosbie bill.crosbie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:00:04 EST 2011

This was posted to the IGDA Boat facebook page. It is likely to be of
interest to some folks on this list. Enjoy!

Javier Elizondo
Aloha everyone, I work for a non for profit working on education in
the Pacific. We publish annually a research journal and this year we
are focused on Educational Technology. If you are interested or know
anyone interested in publishing on educational gaming please consider
the following call for papers, as always thank you very much for the
help. The deadline is short coming but if you are interested I am sure
we can work out an extension.
Pacific Resources for Education and Learning (PREL)
www.prel.org
We have extended the deadlines for the abstracts and full text
articles. The abstracts are now due on January 31, 2011, and, if
selected, the full text paper is due on March 7, 2011.

bill crosbie
http://about.me/bcrosbie/bio

It is humbling almost to the point of despair to discover that 15
dozen screenfuls of ponderous commentary produced by a small
liberal-arts faculty worth of beardy gamer geeks can, with almost zero
loss of insight, be reduced to the three panels of a Penny Arcade
cartoon.
~ Julian Dibbell quoted in Wired (September 2007)