[game_edu] Suggestions for Free Unreal Source Control ?

Jetha Chan jethachan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:14:26 EDT 2011

As far as I'm aware, UDK's support for version control is limited to
Perforce - and it doesn't look like there are many (if any) Perforce hosting
providers out there. That said, there's an interesting thread on
StackOverflow (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2397642/online-perforce-repositories )
that suggests that running your own Perforce server on Amazon EC2 might be
feasible.