[game_edu] A Free Streaming Conference Nov. 1-3

Adam Moore amoore at uat.edu
Sat Oct 15 13:31:57 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, we have an upcoming conference and I thought you all might be interested. It's free to attend and is streamed live online. If you or your students are in the Phoenix area, feel free to attend in person. Otherwise, feel free to attend online.

It's called Techforum and the Univeristy of Advancing Technology (UAT) runs a few of them every year. It's not exclusively game development, but we usually have a pretty good selection of game development sessions.

Event schedules, speaker bios, and the registration page can be found at the Techforum website: http://www.uat.edu/techforum/

NOTE: Arizona is its own unique time-zone - we do not recognize daylight savings time; we have too much daylight and nobody wants to save it. We are always in Mountain Standard Time, which is the same as Pacific Daylight Time.

-Adam