[game_edu] Dramatic New Academic Pricing from design3

Joel McKown joel at design3.com
Wed Apr 4 17:15:30 EDT 2012

*
design3 is proud to work with educators from all types of institutions
all over the world. Our collaboration and joint efforts to 'flip the
classroom' and make digital resources in media arts accessible to as
many students as possible is extremely important to us here.

The feedback we continue to receive from both students and instructors
alike is validating for all of us and for this reason we are happy to
announce a brand new, incredibly accessible academic licensing model.

Beginning today we are launching campus-wide site licensing for all
academic institutions.

The price for your entire college campus:

* Up to 10k students, only $2000/yr(over 10k students will be $100 per
additional thousand students)

And of course for those high schools and primary schoolsout there we
haven't forgotten you.

* Pricing formative institutions is just $1,000/yr

More information on our new site licensing is available in this document
<http://d3-1.design3.com/resources/academic/design3-academicLicensing-april12-postcard.pdf>.
We hope to be of service to you and your students and as affordable as
possible.

To set your school up with access immediately, please don't hesitate to
call or e-mail.

Regards,

design3 Team
sales at design3.com