[game_edu] Dramatic New Academic Pricing from design3

Joel McKown joel at design3.com
Wed Apr 4 16:38:33 EDT 2012

*Design3 <http://www.design3.com/> is proud to work with educators from
all types of institutions all over the world. Our collaboration and
joint efforts to 'flip the classroom' and make digital resources in
media arts accessible to as many students as possible is extremely
important to us.**The feedback we continue to receive from both students
and instructors alike is validating for all of us and for this reason we
are happy to announce a brand new, incredibly accessible academic
licensing model.*

*Today we're launching **/campus-wide site licensing for all academic
institutions. /*

_*Post-secondary Institutions*_*: *

* *Only $2,000/yr for up to 10,000 students *(*$100 for each
additional 1,000 students)

_Primary & Secondary Schools_:

* *Only $1,000/yr for your entire school *

*More information on our new site licensing is available in
<http://gallery.mailchimp.com/af9aa6db38546cc606ea0920c/files/design3_academicLicensing_april12_postcard.pdf>the
attached document. We hope to be of service to you and your students
and as affordable as possible.

To set your school up with access immediately, please call or e-mail us.*

Regards,

design3 Team
sales at design3.com <mailto:sales at design3.com>
831-479-4263(GAME)