[game_edu] Games in the Library

Ali Arya arya at carleton.ca
Sun Mar 4 19:36:59 EST 2012

Hi Malcolm,

We at Carleton University, Ottawa, made an arrangement with our library for
buying games and game consoles. Students can borrow games like other library
items (http://www.library.carleton.ca/find/games) or play them in the game
rooms. There are more than 300 titles and growing. We can ask certain titles
to be on the library reserves for our courses, just like books. We have a
game room in the department too with all major platforms. We don't have any
subsidised purchase option though.

Best,
Ali Arya
Associate Professor, IMD Program Coordinator
School of Information Technology, Carleton University, Ottawa
Phone: 613-520-2600 Ext. 4184
http://www.csit.carleton.ca/~arya

"You see things and say why,
I dream of things and say why not ..."