[game_edu] Updates

Suzanne Freyjadis freyjadis at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 13:29:15 EST 2013

Hi Everyone!

I apologize for the lack of communication. I had some personal health stuff
I was dealing with. But now I am all better and ready to get back in the
saddle. Yee-Haw!

We are going to start pushing through with the Curriculum Framework for the
rest of the year. The goal is to present as much as we can at the IGDA
Leadership Forum this fall!

I have word from the Estimable Kate Edwards of new IGDA Executive Director
status that the IGDA will be getting a new website (I have heard it before,
but I believe Kate, she's a miracle worker.) This means that we will be able
to have an Interactive Framework on the site and will be able to add lots of
new and exciting features to our VERY OWN PAGE!

I will let you know more as we know it.

Best,

Suzanne

Suzanne Freyjadis