[game_edu] Teaching with Unity and Playmaker

Penny penny.debyl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:17:47 EDT 2014

Hi Malcolm,

I teach a class also combined with artists and programmers.  This two pronged audience inspired by to write both my texts:
Holistic Game Development with Unity and
Holistic Mobile Game Development with Unity.

They both look at game development from the art for programmers and programming for artist sides.

I think Unity is the perfect tool for teaching game design and development.  Powerful, yet easy to use.  I've also got a tutorial I wrote called "Need for Speed" developing a simple racing game in Unity without any coding in 60 minutes if you are interested.

You can read more about my books at http://www.holistic3d.com

Cheers,
Penny

Dr Penny de Byl