[game_edu] Language Neutral Games

Mike Reddy doctormikereddy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 03:51:46 EST 2015

Hi all,

I have a student developing an educational game to teach primary school
children about Bulgarian history. He¹s identified the need for the game to
be accessible, through as language neutral an interface as possible;
children as young as 5-7 could be playing. However, in his own research he
has not found much information about language neutral design, apart from
the sources I gave him on board game design. Any suggestions?
--
Dr. Mike Reddy FRSA FHEA
Future Technology and Games | Technoleg y Dyfodol a Gemau

Tel | Ffôn: 01443 482 596
Mob | Symudol: 07971 170 199
http://www.southwales.ac.uk