[MacLoggerContest] Function keys

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 16:56:20 EDT 2005

On 2/8/05 7:17 pm, "macloggercontest-request at dogparksoftware.com"
<macloggercontest-request at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

> and using Fn plus an F-key is not really easy.  So the recent scripting
> on F keys is not all that helpful in my case, but glad it's helping you
> other guys!    Maybe I should use an external keyboard in the shack
> plugged into the Powerbook!

Spark lets you use any combination of keys for an event, not just function
keys, but cmd, shift etc.

--
Being a System Administrator is like being a plumber.
If you do a good job, nobody knows. If you screw up, everybody gets covered