[MacLoggerContest] One tab to RTXn

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 05:35:57 EDT 2005

On 3/8/05 8:33 am, "macloggercontest-request at dogparksoftware.com"
<macloggercontest-request at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

> With a little extra work we now only need one tab - but as I have
> found out to my dismay time and time again - what pleases one
> contester pleases no other.

Don, if you want to move the STXn & RTXn fields back to where they were,
this will be no problem to those of us that will use 6 tabs via a function
key to get to them. 1 tab or 6 is no time difference and the only
inconvenience would be it not being directly in my line of sight as I look
for them, but that is very minor and I'm sure would become second nature to
look in right place.

Thanks for your efforts on this, I'm sure we really do appreciate the time
and effort involved and your superb support as always.

--
73s
2E0XDF