[PAGID] Lymphoma risk in subject with increased CD4/8 double positive cel ls and gene therapy with retroviral vector

Saxon, Andy, M.D. ASaxon at mednet.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 1 12:17:35 EDT 2005

I got the following message from our HIV program director. Anyone have any
thoughts on this.  They are going to re-check the phenotyping this week.

Andy Saxon,
UCLA

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.