[PAGID] foxp3 ab

Elena Perez perez at email.chop.edu
Wed May 10 08:04:02 EDT 2006

Hi Sergio,
I know that there are some kits that are unreliable. In our research
lab, one of the post docs has had great success with one kit in
particular.. I will find out which one and get back with you.
Hope all is well!
Things in Philly are good. :)
Elena

>>> sdrosenzweig at yahoo.com 05/09/06 6:48 PM >>>
Dear colleagues,
  Does anybody can recommend me a reliable and commercially available
anti human foxp3 ab for flow?
  Thanks in advance,
  Sergio

  Sergio D. Rosenzweig, MD
  Servicio de Inmunologia
  Hoapital Nacional de Pediatria "J. P. Garrahan"
  Buenos Aires, Argentina
  srosenzweig at garrahan.gov.ar

"Haines, Kathleen, M.D." <KHaines at humed.com> wrote:
  I had the same thought...and I've seen SOJA with low platelets.

Kathleen A. Haines, MD
Section Chief, Pediatric Immunology
Pediatric Rheumatology and Immunology
Hackensack University Medical Center