[PAGID] CGD pregnancy

Antonio Condino condino at icb.usp.br
Wed Feb 6 05:55:26 EST 2008

Hi Jordan

This is an unusual situation, but we have to start getting prepared to manage it
more frequently from now on, since our CGD patients are living better and
longer.

My sugestion is to focus on the mother health and keep with the same
prophilaxis. You know we do have other drug alternatives, but they all
represent a potential risk during pregnancy.

So the mother shoud be aware about that and make a decision.

All best wishes

Condino

--
Antonio Condino MD PhD