[PAGID] Cylex test

Abraham, Roshini S., Ph.D. Abraham.Roshini at mayo.edu
Wed Jul 2 09:50:52 EDT 2008

We do the Cylex assay here in our lab but at present it is being used
only for research purposes and we are in the process of doing some
prospective studies in SOT/BMT to develop guidelines for clinical use. I
have used it in a DiGeorge patient to assess lymphocyte
proliferation/function. One cannot totally rely on the company-set
cutoffs, so it is helpful to have prospective data to effectively guide
clinical use but it has the potential to be helpful in such settings.

Roshini

Roshini Sarah Abraham, Ph.D., D(ABMLI)

Cellular and Molecular Immunology Laboratory

Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology

Mayo Clinic

Hilton 210 e

Ph (office): 507-266-9292

Ph (Secy): 507-284-4055