[PAGID] lymphopenia

Michael Albert mialbert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:11:20 EST 2009

Neuropsychiatric abnormalities and lymphopenia would bring testing ADA
activity to my mind as it is an easy and relatively cheap test.
Just a shot in the dark, though.
Sincerely,
Michael

--
M.H. Albert, MD
Dr. von Haunersches Kinderspital der LMU

--
Dr. med. Michael Albert
Dr. von Haunersches Kinderspital der LMU
Lindwurmstr.4
80337 München
Tel 089-5160-2811
Fax 089-5160-7766